Yamaha yz125 Price Philippines
The Yamaha Yz 125 price in Philippines is PHP 398,352. The Yamaha YZ125 is a motorcycle with a 125cc two-stroke engine designed for motocross riding and produced by Yamaha Motor Company. It was launched in 1974 and has been regularly updated, although no major changes were made until the 2005 model. The bike has been in production longer than any other 125cc two-stroke and is still considered one of the best in its class. In the Philippines, It is also the most popular model in the Yamaha YZ series. The Yamaha YZF-R3, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R, Suzuki GSX-250R, Benelli 302R, and the Kawasaki Ninja hr2 are the main competitors. In this article, we’ll talk about the Yamaha Yz125 price In the Philippines, their features, specifications, and how to buy one.
The YZ125 is a light and nimble bike that is easy to throw around on the track. It has a simple, reliable engine that is easy to work on and is capable of producing good power. The suspension is firm and provides good feedback, making the YZ125 a great choice for motocross racing. The YZ125 is still in production today and It is a great choice for both racing and recreational riding.
The Yamaha Yz125 Latest Price In the Philippines
The Yamaha Yz125 price is PHP 398,352. It is available in different colors.
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Price In the Philippines
- CB400 Price In Philippines
- Honda CBR600RR Price Philippines
|Engine||125cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke|
|Capacity of Petrol||7.9|
|Front tyre||80/100-21 51M|
|Rear tyre||100/90 – 19 57M|
& Wet Type
|Average of Fuel||30-35 Km/L|
|Bore and Stroke||54.0mm x 54.5mm|
|Front-wheel size||17M/C × MT3.00|
|Rear wheel size||17M/C × MT4.00|
|Frame||Tubular steel, double cradle|
Suspension and Body
|Chassis||Tubular steel, double cradle|
|Front Suspension||KYB Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable|
|Body Type||Naked retro design|
|Front brake type||Hydraulic disc,|
|Rear brake type||Hydraulic disc,|
|Front brake size||270mm|
|Rear brake||240 mm|
|Ground Clearance||363 mm|
Yamaha yz 125 is powered by a 125cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine. There is a maximum power output of 33.53 hp and good torque.
Yamaha Yz 125 Fuel Average
In the city, it has a mileage of 20-22 km/L, whereas on the highway it has a mileage of 24-26 km/L.
Yamaha Yz125 has a top speed of 110 km/h.
Features of Yamaha Yz125 Bike
- The new Yamaha YZ125 features a completely new engine design that is lighter, more powerful and delivers a wider spread of torque than ever before.
- The new engine design is complimented by a new chassis that has been completely redesigned to provide the lightest and best-handling 125cc motocross bike on the market.
- The new Yamaha YZ125 features a new aluminum frame that has been designed to offer the optimum balance of rigidity and flexibility.
- The new frame is mated to a new swingarm that has been designed to offer the best possible balance of strength and flexibility.
- The new Yamaha YZ125 features a new set of forks that offer increased rigidity and a new set of shocks that offer increased comfort and control.
- It features a new set of brakes that offer the best possible stopping power.
- It features a new set of wheels that offer the best possible grip and traction.
- It comes with a Digital speedometer, digital trip meter, digital odometer, and kicks start
Yamaha Yz125 is one of the most reliable 124cc beginner bikes in the Philippines. This wraps up the Yamaha Yz125 price in the Philippines and everything you need about before buying Yamaha Yz125 in the Philippines.
- Location: Philippines
Frequently Ask Questions About Yamaha Yz125
How much is a YZ125 cost?
The Yamaha Yz125 price in Philippines is PHP 398,352.
Is Yz125 available in the Philippines?
Yes, Yz125 is available in the Philippines, and it cost around PHP 398,352 in Philippines.
What is the Top speed of the Yz125 bike?
The top speed of the Yamaha yz 125 is 110 km/h.
What is the resell value of the YZ125?
In the Philippines, the Yz125 has medium resell value.
How much HP does a 2022 YZ 125 have?
Yamaha yz125 2 stroke has a 125cc displacement.
How much HP does a 2022 YZ 125 have?
It produces around 35 HP of power.
Is a YZ125 a 2 stroke or 4 stroke?
It is 2 stroke motorbike.
Is Yamaha YZ125 A good beginner bike?
The Yamaha YZ125 is a great beginner bike because it is lightweight and easy to control. It also has a low seat height which makes it easy for shorter riders to reach the ground.
Kamran Hussain is a motorcycle enthusiast and expert with over 5 years of experience in the industry. As a seasoned rider, he has a deep understanding of the motorcycle market and is dedicated to helping riders find the best bikes and gear to suit their needs.
Kamran Hussain has written extensively on motorcycle topics, including buying guides, product reviews, and maintenance tips. With his comprehensive knowledge of the industry, he is a trusted source for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking reliable information and advice.