- 1 Rolls Royce Price in Pakistan
- 2 Latest Models Of Rolls-Royce In Pakistan 2022
- 3 Rolls Royce Cullinan
- 3.1 Rolls Royce Ghost
- 3.2 Rolls-Royce Wraith
- 3.3 Rolls Royce Dawn
- 4 List of all models of Rolls Royce With Price in Pakistan
Rolls Royce Price in Pakistan
Rolls Royce Price in Pakistan starts from 50 million to 100 million. Rolls Royce is a world-renowned luxury car manufacturer, and its vehicles are some of the most expensive on the market. So, what is the price of a Rolls Royce in Pakistan?
Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to this question. Rolls Royce does not have an official presence in Pakistan, so there is no official price list. However, we can estimate the price of a Rolls Royce in Pakistan by looking at the prices of similar luxury cars in the country.
Latest Models Of Rolls-Royce In Pakistan 2022
Rolls Royce Phantom Standard Wheelbase
The Rolls Royce Phantom is a beautifully designed sedan with a brand new design, a spacious and luxurious sedan, A Rolls Royce Phantom is equipped with an 11.6-inch touch screen, five seating positions, and a turbocharged 12-cylinder engine, and rear-wheel drive. The Rolls Royce Phantom price in Pakistan ranges between PKR 80,000,000- 85,000,000.
Rolls Royce Phantom Price In Pakistan
Rolls Royce Phantom Price In Pakistan range between PKR 80,000,000 – 85,000,000.
|Engine||6.8L Twin-Turbo V12 Gasthree-cylinder|
|Power||563 bhp @ 5000 rpm|
|Torque||900 N·m @ 1750 rpm|
|No. of Cylinders||12|
|Fuel Capacity||100 L|
|Valves per Cylinder||4|
- It has a fuel economy of 10 m per gallon
- 8-speed automatic gearbox.
- The engine is powered by a gasoline fuel system and consists of 12 in-line cylinders
- There is an anti-lock braking system and traction control system in the Royce Phantom
- It has a seating capacity of five people
- The product is available in a variety of colors
- The car is also equipped with remote central locking
- Steering is provided by a rack and pinion system
- Royce Phantom exterior handles are chrome-plated
- A LED headlight is used
- The Phantom is capable of reaching a top speed of 240 kilometers per hour
- The vehicle is equipped with five seat belts and massage seats as standard
- This car has a fuel tank capacity of 90 liters
- The vehicle is equipped with eight airbags
- It is also equipped with a Child Safety Lock
- A cup holder and sunglasses holder are provided for storage
- A four-year warranty is also included
For entertainment and connectivity A Premium Sound System, Audio System Remote Control, Speakers Front and Back, Bluetooth, USB, and Auxiliary Input are included.
Rolls Royce Cullinan
Rolls Royce Cullinan is a 6-seater luxury SUV. It is powered by a 6.8L Twin-Turbo V12 Gas engine, which is capable of 563 horsepower and 627 lb/ft of torque.
Rolls Royce Cullinan Price In Pakistan
Rolls Royce Cullinan Price In Pakistan ranges between PKR 55,100,000 – 59,100,000.
|Engine||6.8L Twin-Turbo V12 Gas|
|Power||563 hp @ 5000 rpm|
|Torque||627 lb-ft @ 1700 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||90 L|
|Boot Space||603 L|
|Front Suspension||Independent Double Wishbone|
|Back Suspension||Independent Multi-Link|
- The Rolls Royce Cullinan is powered by a 6.8L Twin-Turbo V12 Gas engine
- There are 18 speakers on Cullinan’s bespoke audio system
- It is equipped with automatic emergency braking
- It is equipped with electrically adjustable seats
- Parking sensors and a low fuel warning light are also included
- The vehicle has a mileage of 12 miles per gallon in the city and 20 miles per gallon on the highway
- There is an air conditioner, a heater, and a central locking system
- For a comfortable ride, the vehicle is equipped with anti-lock braking systems and traction control
- An eight-speed automatic transmission is available
- The audio system is controlled by a remote control car
- Automatic climate control
- Standard adaptive cruise control
- It also has a Door Ajar Warning
- A great infotainment system
Rolls Royce Ghost
Ghost is powered by a 6.75-liter twin-turbo V12 engine producing 571 horsepower and 850 Newton-meters coupled with a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission. Rolls Royce Ghost has been equipped with a digital driver display, 1300W audio system, head-up display, illuminated dashboard, and an infotainment system from Rolls-Royce.
Rolls Royce Ghost Price In Pakistan
Rolls Royce Ghost Price In Pakistan ranges between PKR 55,000,900- 59,000,900.
|Power||563 bhp @ 5250rpm|
|Torque||820 Nm@ 1500rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||90 L|
|No. of cylinder||12|
|Valves Per Cylinder||Valves Per Cylinder|
- Rolls Royce Ghost is powered by a 6.6L twin-turbocharged V12 engine
- Climate control is automatic
- It comes with a child safety lock
- It also features four-wheel anti-lock braking
- It delivers 624bhp at 5600rpm
- 20-inch alloy wheels are standard on the two-door
- It has LED headlights
- There are 12 cylinders
- There are 18 speakers
- Top speed of 155km/h
- Its steering wheel has multiple functions
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Cupholders are provided on both sides
- With an eight-speed transmission, the car is powered by a petrol engine
- It has a tracker system as well
- Fuel tank capacity is 83L
- WiFi and USB connectivity are also included
- The car has an anti-theft device and parking sensors
The Rolls Royce Wraith has a fuel efficiency of 10.2 mpg & has 150 mm of ground clearance. Rolls Royce Wraith is a four-seater 12-cylinder car with a length of 5457mm, a width of 1948mm, and a wheelbase of 3295mm. Luxury and comfort are the main features of the Rolls-Royce Wraith 2022. The Rolls Royce Wraith is equipped with beautiful and attractive materials to enhance your appearance.
Rolls Royce Wraith Price In Pakistan
Rolls Royce Ghost Price In Pakistan ranges between PKR 79,000,580- 84,000,580.
|Engine||6.6L twin-turbocharged V12|
|Power||591 bhp @5000|
|Fuel Capacity||83 L|
|No. of cylinder||12|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Boot Space (Litres)||470|
- Rolls-Royce has a 6.6L twin-turbocharged V12 engine.
- It includes automatic climate control.
- Child safety lock.
- There is an anti-lock braking system on all four wheels of this vehicle (ABS).
- The car was capable of producing a maximum power output of 624 horsepower at 5600 rpm.
- There are 20-inch alloy wheels on the two-door vehicle.
- It is equipped with LED headlights.
- The engine has 12 cylinders.
- The stereo system consists of 18 speakers.
- Speeds up to 155 kph.
- The steering wheel of the Royce Ghost is multifunctional.
- The device is Bluetooth-enabled.
- There are two cup holders.
- The petrol engine, eight-speed gearbox.
- A tracker system is also installed.
- The Rolls Royce Ghost has an 83-liter fuel tank.
- USB and Wi-Fi are also built-in.
- Parking sensors and anti-theft devices are on the vehicle.
Rolls Royce Dawn
The Rolls Royce Dawn is powered by a 6.6-liter V12 engine with dual turbochargers. Depending on the model, output ranges between 563 and 624 horsepower.
Rolls Royce Dawn Price In Pakistan
Rolls Royce Dawn In Pakistan ranges between PKR 64,892,000- PKR 69,892,000.
List of all models of Rolls Royce With Price in Pakistan
Rolls Royce models available in Pakistan are listed in the following table.
|Rolls Royce Models||Price in Pakistan|
|Rolls Royce Phantom||PKR 80,000,000 – 85,000,000|
|Rolls Royce Cullinan||PKR 55,100,000 – 59,100,000|
|Rolls Royce Ghost||PKR 55,000,900- 59,000,900|
|Rolls Royce Wraith||PKR 79,000,580- 84,000,580|
About Rolls Royce
The Rolls Royce Company is a British luxury automobile manufacturer. Rolls Royce Motor Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BMW. Rolls Royce Motorcars was sold by Vickers to Volkswagen, but BMW holds the rights to use the Rolls Royce name and marque on Rolls Royce vehicles, having acquired the rights from Rolls Royce plc in 1998 for £ 40 million. Rolls Royce was fully taken over by BMW in 2003.
The first Rolls Royce car, the six-cylinder Silver Ghost, was manufactured by Rolls Royce in March 1906. The car was hailed as the best in the world. The Rolls Royce company also entered the airplane engine manufacturing industry during World War I. Its legal name is Rolls Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG.
Rolls Royce’s main competitors include Bombardier, Pratt, General Electric, and & Whitney.
This wraps up Rolls Royce Price in Pakistan and its features, specification, and everything you need before buying Rolls Royce in Pakistan. If you are interested in a seven-seater car read our list of the best 7-seater cars in Pakistan.
Frequently Ask Questions About Rolls Royce
What is the price of Rolls Royce in Pakistan?
The cost of a Rolls Royce in Pakistan ranges from 59 million to 100 million Pakistani rupees. Rolls Royce’s most expensive model is the Phantom (PKR 80,000,000 – 85,000,000) and cheapest model is the Wraith (PKR 79,000,580- 84,000,580).
Which is the cheapest car for Rolls-Royce?
Rolls-Royce Wraith is the cheapest rolls Royce model.
how much does a rolls Royce cost in Pakistan?
New Rolls Royce in Pakistan is almost 59 million to 100 million Pakistani rupees while used rolls Royce cost in Pakistan almost 5 -10 crore.