Yamaha R15 V3 Price In Pakistan
Yamaha R15 V3 price in Pakistan range is PKR 450,100 – 500,100. The V3 is driven by a single-cylinder engine that is 155 cc in displacement and has four valves. This engine produces 19bhp and 14.7Nm and is paired with a six-speed transmission with an assist/slipper clutch. Yamaha V3 is a popular bike in Pakistan. Some of the main competitors include Kawasaki Ninja, Yamaha Mt 15, Honda CBR 250RR, Yamaha FZ 150, Suzuki Hayabusa BMW 1000 R, Honda CB250R, KTM Duke 125, KTM RC 200, KTM RC 390, Yamaha V4 and KTM 390 Duke.
|Engine||Single Cylinder, Liquid Cooled|
|Power||18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm|
|Torque||14.1 Nm @ 8500 rpm|
|Compression ratio||11.6: 1|
|Capacity of Petrol||11 L|
|Front tire||100/80-17 M/C 52P|
|Rear Tire||140/70R17 M/C 66H|
& Wet Type
|Wheel size (front)||17M/C × MT2.5|
|Wheel size (rear)||17M/C × MT4.0|
|Average of Fuel||45 Km/L|
|Bore and Stroke||58.0 x 58.7 mm|
|Starting System||Self Starting|
|Dimension||1990 x 725 x 1135 mm|
|Front Brake Dia||282 mm|
|Rear Brake Dia||220 mm|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic upside Down Fork (USD Fork)|
|Rear Suspension||Monocross (link suspension)|
|Ground Clearance||170 mm|
- The new R15 V3 will have the same 155 cc, single-cylinder, VVA engine. The same unit now produces 18.4 PS less power and 14.2 Nm greater torque. 6-speed gearbox with slipper clutch. The regular R15 with Racing Blue exterior paint comes with a quick-shifter and traction control for extra cash.
- The new V3 should match its predecessor’s acceleration. The R15 v3 should accomplish 0-60 kp/h in 3.4 seconds and 0-100 kp/h in 11.42 seconds. New ride-assist technologies should make the R15 v3 more enjoyable and straightforward.
Yamaha R15 V3 2022 Dimensions & Measurements
The Yamaha R15 has 11 Litres Fuel Tank Capacity, and 170 mm Ground Clearance. It has front tires measuring 100/80-17and rear tires measuring 140/70R17. Both these tires are tubeless.
Design Of Yamaha V3
- Yamaha R15 has been one of the best entry-level sports motorcycles in Pakistan. The V3 upgrade made the R15 seem meaner and more aggressive. The R15 v3’s design has changed significantly. The R15 v3’s new complete fairing takes influence from the R7 (released overseas), and its sleek aerodynamic shape stands out. The Class D bi-functional LED headlamp is nestled into a tiny M air-duct on the fairing’s tip. Both sides have LED DRLs. This simplicity gives the new R15 a clean, fresh look.
- Side aerodynamics appear more aggressive. The foot resting posture is the same as the V3, but there’s greater space for the knees in the V3. Since both saddles are now smaller, placing your foot down is easier.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Digital speedometer
- Digital Tripmeter
- Split Seat Type
- Passenger Footrest
- Side stand engine cut-off switch
- Dual horn, Gear position indicator
- Shift timing light
- VVA indicator
- VVA, 60th WGP Logo On Tank
- LED Headlight
- LED Tail light
- Turn Signal Lamp
- Chain Drive type
- The battery capacity of 12 V/ 4 Ah
- Dual Channel ABS
- Tubeless Tyre
- Charging Point
- Digital Fuel Gauge
- Track and street riding mode
- Traction Control
- Passenger Footrest
- The V3’s tyres and brakes make it one of the best-handling sport bike in its class. The handling and brakes enable riders to push the bike aggressively.
- Yamaha R15 boasts 17″ alloy wheels up front and a superwide 140 mm radial rear tyre with higher sidewalls for cornering. Front and rear disc brakes with dual-channel ABS make the bike stable under severe braking.
- The R15 V3’s completely digital LCD meter console supports Bluetooth. The LCD panel displays SMS/E-mail, call alarms, and battery levels. It also has a gearshift indicator and a digital rev-counter, commonly found on liter-class bikes. Switching the information switch on the right handlebar allows access to Track and Street mode data on the console. Behind the clip-on handles is an optional USB charger, along with a conventional twin horn.
Yamaha R15 Fuel Consumption Per Liter
It has a mileage of about 40-45 Km/L.
|Value for the money||7/10|
Other Yamaha Bikes
- Yamaha XSR 155 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha MT 07 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha r15 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha YB 125Z Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha Mt 15 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha R1 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha R6 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha FZ 150 Price in Pakistan
- Yamaha Dhoom 70 Price In Pakistan
- Yamaha YBR 125 Price in Pakistan
- Yamaha 100 Price in Pakistan
With a price of PKR 379,100, it’s more expensive than its predecessor, but with its improvements, the R15 feels complete as a sports bike and a beginner’s track tool. This wraps up Yamaha r15 price in Pakistan as well as its features, specification, and everything you need about before buying it in Pakistan.
FAQs Related To Yamaha R15 Sport Bike
What is the price of Yamaha R15 in Pakistan?
Yamaha r15 price In Pakistan is PKR 450,100.
What is the Mileage of the Yamaha R15 V3?
On average, a Yamaha R15 has a mileage of 40-45km/L
Is the Yamaha R15 V3 2022 good value for money?
With its attractive design, powerful, compact, and stylish, the Yamaha R15 is a good value for money. Yamaha V4 is definitely a decent buy at this price range.
What is the Top speed of the Yamaha R15 V3 2022?
A Yamaha V3 can reach a top speed of 145 Km/h.
What is the resell value of the Yamaha R15 V3 2022?
Yamaha R15 V4 has a medium resell value in Pakistan.
Is Yamaha R15 V3 a superbike?
It is an entry-level sports bike.
Kamran Hussain is a motorcycle enthusiast and expert with over 5 years of experience in the industry. As a seasoned rider, he has a deep understanding of the motorcycle market and is dedicated to helping riders find the best bikes and gear to suit their needs.
Kamran Hussain has written extensively on motorcycle topics, including buying guides, product reviews, and maintenance tips. With his comprehensive knowledge of the industry, he is a trusted source for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking reliable information and advice.