Suzuki GSX R600 price in Pakistan is PKR 1,950,000 and comes in 2 different color versions. The GSX R600 bike generates a max power of 125.0 HP @ 13330.0 RPM along with a torque of 67.7 Nm @ 11140.0 RPM. Some of the main rivals include the Benelli TNT 600, Honda CBR 500R, and Honda CBR 150R.
Suzuki GSX-R600 has 2 variants ranging from PKR 1,950,000 to PKR 1,990,000. The Suzuki GSX-600 bike comes with a Four cylinder, 599 cc displacement, and 4 Stroke Engine.
The Suzuki GSX-R600 Latest Price In Pakistan
The Suzuki GSX-R600 price is PKR 1,950,000, It is available in different colors. Currently, the red color is more in demand.
Key Specification Of Suzuki GSX R600
|Capacity of Petrol||17 L|
|Front tire||120 – 70|
|Rear Tire||180 – 55|
& Wet Type
|Average of Fuel||15 Km/L|
|Bore and Stroke||67.0 x 42.5 mm|
|Starting System||Electric Starting|
|Dimension||2030 x 710 x 0 mm|
|Size of wheel||17|
|Frame||Twin Spar Aluminum Frame|
- The GSX R600 is one of the quickest and most powerful motorcycles in the country. The Suzuki GSX R600 motorcycle’s engine produces a maximum power of 125.0 HP @ 13330.0 RPM and torque of 67.7 Nm @ 11140.0 RPM.
- The energy-efficient engine features forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
Using MotoGP technology, aggressive camshaft valve-lift profiles were developed for the first time on a production Suzuki.
Single-coil valve springs minimize valve train bulk and mechanical losses at high rpm.
- Using FEM and fatigue analysis, lightweight and robust forged pistons were manufactured.
- The Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system utilizes eight fine-spray, eight-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization and combustion.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides cutting-edge engine management and optimum intake and exhaust settings for increased fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Programming for the transistorized ignition control designed for MotoGP ensures precise spark timing regardless of engine speed or temperature.
- By pressing a button, the Suzuki Drive Mode Selector gives drivers the option of selecting two racing-developed engine management maps suited for either road or track conditions.
- It features a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve that enhances throttle response and maximum torque.
- A back-torque-limiting clutch improves downshifting and corner entry.
The Suzuki GSX-R600 has equipped with a Showa Big Piston Front fork (BPF) inverted front suspension system that was designed for racing. Conventional inverted front forks include a cartridge assembly that fits into each fork leg and normally includes a 20 mm dampening piston.
Suzuki GSX-R600 Dimensions & Measurements
The Suzuki GSX-R600 bike has 17 Litres Fuel Tank Capacity, and 130 mm Ground Clearance. Its speed goes up to 239Km/L.
Suzuki GSX R600 Fuel Consumption Per Liter
It has a mileage of about 15Km/L.
Suzuki GSX R600 has a seat height of 810 mm.
Features Of Suzuki GSX-R600
- The Suzuki GSX-R600 is equipped with many great features, including an electric starter and a capacity of seating for two-person. CDI (capacitor discharge ignition) is also available.
- The Suzuki GSX-R600 has several unique features, which can make this bike a top pick for those looking for an affordable sportbike. Its lightweight frame, radially-mounted front brake calipers, and integrated LED taillight provide a comfortable and sporty riding position. The GSX-R600 features a number of important safety features, such as a front crash bar and seat height adjustment.
- Showa’s Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) and remote reservoir rear shock absorber deliver exceptional handling.
- With the engine suspended below the frame, mass is kept low, and the wheelbase is short to promote nimble handling.
- A race-proven slipper clutch improves rear stability and grip. Three-way adjustable foot-pegs allow the rider to find the perfect riding position for their height. This motorcycle also has a two-position Suzuki Drive Mode Selector, which allows the rider to tailor power delivery to their riding style. Its Showa Big Piston fork offers racing-level feedback, and the shock is fully adjustable for damping, preload, and ride height.
- The GSX-R600 is six pounds lighter than its bigger brother, the GSX-R750. Its lower crank inertia makes riding the 600 feel more fun. The GSX-R600’s performance is a great choice for people who want a powerful, sporty motorcycle, but still have their heart for racing.
- The Suzuki GSX-R600 also boasts an IMU, which supports an impressive menu of new performance features. Its Multi-Mode Suspension Control System, Motion Track Traction Control System, Suzuki Bi-directional Quick-shift System, and Low RPM Assist all contribute to the bike’s impressive performance. The Suzuki GSX-R600 also comes with a clutch lever.
Limited warranty for a period of 12 months, including unlimited miles.
Suzuki GSX-R600 Price List
|Lahore||PKR 2,350,000 to 2,550,000|
|Islamabad||PKR 2,350,000 to 2,550,000|
|Karachi||PKR 2,350,000 to 2,550,000|
|Faisalabad||PKR 2,350,000 to 2,550,000|
|Multan||PKR 2,350,000 to 2,550,000|
|Peshawar||PKR 2,350,000 to 2,550,000|
Frequently Ask Questions About Suzuki GSX-R600
What is the price of the Suzuki GSX-R600 in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, the price of the Suzuki GSX-R600 2022 is PKR 1,950,000
What is the mileage of the Suzuki GSX-R600?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 offers good mileage of 15-18 Km/L.
What is the Top speed of the Suzuki GSX-R600?
A Suzuki GSX-R600 can reach a top speed of 239 Km/h.
What is the resell value of the Suzuki GSX-R600?
Suzuki GSX-R600 is loved by Pakistani riders and it has good resell value.
Kamran Hussain is a motorcycle enthusiast and expert with over 5 years of experience in the industry. As a seasoned rider, he has a deep understanding of the motorcycle market and is dedicated to helping riders find the best bikes and gear to suit their needs.
Kamran Hussain has written extensively on motorcycle topics, including buying guides, product reviews, and maintenance tips. With his comprehensive knowledge of the industry, he is a trusted source for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking reliable information and advice.