Honda 125cc Price in Pakistan 2022
In this article, I will talk all about Honda 125 prices in Pakistan their specification, features, and how to buy them in Pakistan. Honda 125 price in Pakistan starts from PKR 179,900 for the basic model to PKR 263,900 for the most costly model Honda 125F. In used condition, it sold for significantly less, between PKR 149,900 and PKR 169,900. While in installment it cost almost 225000 for the basic model. Here is a list of all Honda 125 bikes model in Pakistan, along with their prices.
|Variants||Price in Pakistan|
|Honda 125 Price in Pakistan||PKR 179,900|
|Honda 125 Self Start Price in Pakistan||PKR 205,500|
|Honda 125F Price in Pakistan||PKR 263,900|
This bike comes with a single-cylinder, 125cc displacement, and a four-stroke engine. The Honda 125 bike generates a max power of 40 HP @ 14500 rpm along with a torque of 23.5 Nm @ 11500 rpm. The Kawasaki 125 and the Suzuki 125 are two of the main competitors.
The Honda 125 2022 Bike Latest Price In Pakistan
The Honda CG 125 price is PKR 179,900 -205,500. It is available in different colors. Currently, the red color is more in demand.
Key Specification Of Honda 125cc Bike
|Capacity of Petrol||9.2 L|
|Front tire||2.50 – 18|
|Rear Tire||3.00 – 17|
& Wet Type
|Average of Fuel||42-45.0 Km/L|
|Bore and Stroke||57.0 x 56.8 mm|
|Starting System||Kick Starting & Electric|
|Dimension||1912 x 735 x 1026 mm|
|Size of wheel||–|
The Honda CG125 engine is powered by a 124 cc (7.6 cu in) four-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder engine. There has been little change to the external design of the CG 125, which shares many similarities with the original 1970s design.
The Honda CG 125 is one of the best-selling motorcycles in Pakistan. The sturdy frame and broad wheelbase provide it with more stability during rides. It also has a strong grip making its handling easier and is very easy to maintain on a tight bend.
You Might also like
Honda 125 New Sticker
The sticker on the Honda CG 125 2022 is different from the ones that came before it. This is because clients asked for it and the company’s design and style are always changing, so the upgrading should be kept up.
Honda 125 2022 Features
The 2022 New Honda 125 features a Euro II 4-Stroke OHV Air-Cooled engine and a bore and stroke of 56.5 x 49.5 mm. There is a fuel capacity of 9.2 liters. The CG 125 is equipped with Telescopic Forks with 103 mm of travel and a Swing Arm with 68 mm of travel on the front and rear suspensions, respectively.
The Honda CG 125 is an elegantly simple motorcycle. The bike was introduced in 1976 and has won worldwide acclaim for its rugged reliability. In fact, it’s used on every continent but Antarctica, and it thrives in near-total neglect. A few disadvantages are listed below. First, the bike is heavy and the motor is air-cooled. Also, it has a single cylinder and an overhead valve.
The CG125 has an impressive history and has spawned numerous knock-offs, mostly from Korean and Chinese manufacturers. The CG125 has been around for decades and continues to enjoy good popularity. Because of its popularity in China, it was exported to other countries. However, these knockoffs generally lack quality and aren’t worth your money. There are also dozens of other versions of the bike, so read our full Honda CG 125 Bike Review to decide which one to buy.
What’s New In Honda CG 125
- New fuel tank Design with Stunning Graphics
- 4 Stroke Engines Produce Less Smoke
- Stylish Front Light
- Attractive speedometer
- High-comfort rear seat with grip
The Honda 125 model 22 is available in many colors, with red, blue, and black being the most popular.
Honda CB 125F
The Honda 125 self has the same air-cooled 4-stroke OHV engine and four-speed gearbox as the Honda 125. One millimeter has been added to the height of the seat compared to its predecessor. It has a fuel tank capacity of 12,3 gallons and an additional reserve capacity of 2.7 liters. Honda CB 125F price in Pakistan is PKR 263,900.
|Capacity of Petrol||12.3 L|
|Front tire||2.75 – 18|
|Rear Tire||90 – 90|
& Wet Type
|Average of Fuel||32-35.0 Km/L|
|Bore and Stroke||56.6 x 49.5 mm|
|Starting System||Kick Starting & Self-starting|
|Dimension||2043 x 742 x 1095 mm|
|Size of wheel||18 inches|
Honda 125 F Features
- Honda CB 125F price in Pakistan is PKR 244,900 and comes in 3 different color versions.
- The Honda CB 125F comes with a kick and self-starting feature. The front of the motorcycle has a contemporary visor and headlamp, and the gasoline tank has business graphics.
- The Honda CB 125F bike generates a max power of 10.7 HP @ 8500.0 RPM along with a torque of 10.2 Nm @ 7500.0 RPM.
- The Honda CB125F is a sporty motorbike designed for commuters and people seeking an entry-level motorcycle. Its comfortable riding posture and maneuverability make it a great entry-level motorbike.
- The motorcycle has an adjustable rear shock with five preload settings and 18-inch wheels. Additionally, the Honda CB125F includes a passenger grip rail. Despite its small size and inexpensive cost, the CB125F has several advantages.
- A manual fuel gauge, trip meter, and speedometer are standard on the Honda CB 125F. The bike’s silencer is coated black and has a sleek cover, while the back of the bike features an aluminum grab rail and a stylish taillight. The bike’s wheels are Z section die-cast alloy rims, and the front wheel has a strong front disc brake.
HONDA CG-125 SELF
The current price of the HONDA CG-125 self-started by Honda in Pakistan is PKR 205,500 as it is a self-start bike. The Honda 125 self is equipped with the same 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine and four-speed transmission as the Honda 125. The seat is one millimeter taller than its predecessor.
- The Honda CG 125 Special Edition 2022 is equipped with a self-start feature, making it superior to its predecessors and rivals. It has a roller chain and is well-made.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Honda CG 125 Special Edition 2022 has a classic design. The bike sports a chrome side core and black silencer core.
- 4 Stroke 125cc OHV Engine.
- A Contemporary, Black-Painted, Stylish Silencer Core With a Breathtaking Sound
- High resell value
- Spare parts are easily available in Pakistan
- low mileage
- vibrates on rough road
Availability of Honda 125 in Pakistan
Honda 125 is easily available in almost all cities of Pakistan.
Honda 125 On-road Price List In Pakistan
|Cities||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
|Lahore||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
|Islamabad||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
|Karachi||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
|Faisalabad||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
|Multan||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
|Peshawar||PKR 175,000 to 185,000|
Other Honda Bikes
- Honda CD 100
- Honda 70
- Honda 110
- Honda CBR 250RR
- Honda CBR 500R
- Honda CBR 150R
- Honda CB 250F
- Honda CB 125F
- Honda Pridor
- Honda CB 150F
Honda 125 2022 has three models, These are Honda CG 125 and CG 125 self-start and Honda CB 125F. Self-start model performs better than Honda CG 125 and if you love sporty bikes then consider Honda CB 125F. This wraps up the Honda 125 price in Pakistan as well as its features, specification, and everything you need about before buying a Honda 125 in Pakistan.
Frequently Ask Questions About Honda CG 125
What is the price of a Honda 125 in Pakistan?
The Honda 125 price in Pakistan is PKR 179,900.
What is the mileage of the Honda 125?
The Honda 125 offers good mileage of 40-45 Km/L.
How many gears does a Honda CG 125 have?
It comes with 4-speed gear.
What is the Top speed of the Honda CG 125?
Its top speed is 105 km per hour.
Is the Honda 125 good value for money?
With its attractive design, decent features, high speed, excellent mileage, and powerful fuel-efficient engine, the Honda 125 Bike is a good value for money. It is definitely a good buy at this price range.
What is Honda 125cc Price in USD In Pakistan
Honda 125cc Price in USD In Pakistan is $810.
Kamran Hussain is a motorcycle enthusiast and expert with over 5 years of experience in the industry. As a seasoned rider, he has a deep understanding of the motorcycle market and is dedicated to helping riders find the best bikes and gear to suit their needs.
Kamran Hussain has written extensively on motorcycle topics, including buying guides, product reviews, and maintenance tips. With his comprehensive knowledge of the industry, he is a trusted source for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking reliable information and advice.